2021 Gift Certificates Available
About Dine on the Land Events
Dine on the Land is our signature farm dining experience. Our entire season revolves around growing ingredients for a multi-course feast served at our 107-foot, hand-crafted table. The table is set out in our field, near the gardens, or in our 80-foot barn. Each event we partner with a team of amazing chefs. Ingredients are picked hours before you arrive. Every course is prepared on our 12'-foot wood-fire grill. Each four-hour Dine on the Land event features our favorite wines, cocktails and craft beers, along with live music, a farm tour, bonfire for roasting marshmallows, and the time and space to connect with locally-grown food and the appeal of rural-living - raising a glass to the slow life.
Arrive at 5 PM and check-in at the General Store. Enjoy a walking tour of the farm, grab a locally crafted beer, glass of wine, or bourbon lemonade and a light bite at the bar. Catch up with friends or family and learn more about how a family of city-dwellers left the hustle-n-bustle to build a slow down life with their own hands.
When you hear the dinner bell ring around 6 PM, take your seat, sit back, and relax while we take your taste buds on a slow journey through each course cooked over our impressive wood-fire grill.
Following the feast, enjoy a live concert out at the pond, take a seat on the hill, dance in the grass, settle in by the fire on a hay bale and enjoy some roasted marshmallows.
Your ticket includes:
• An intimate farm tour
• A field-to-fire, multi-course feast
• Live music
• A bonfire with s’mores bar (weather-permitting)
• Your first drink is on us. After that, we have a variety of wines, locally-brewed craft beer, and seasonal cocktails available for purchase. Ice tea, lemonade, water and coffee are included.
• Vegetarian or Vegan? Lots of our dinner guests are plant-strong, and we’re happy to feed you the most delicious veggie-filled meal on the planet. Just indicate your preference when you buy your ticket.
• Gluten-Sensitive? Many of our guests are gluten-sensitive and we take this seriously. We don’t have a dedicated gluten-free facility, so we can’t guarantee cross-contamination.
• Are drinks included? One drink token is provided when you check-in and non-alcoholic beverages, such as lemonade, ice tea, and coffee are also included. Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at the bar. Prices range from $6 - $12.
• Refunds? Sorry, no refunds. Your ticket is transferable though, so we suggest selling it to a friend.
• Rain? We’ve got you covered! Jaws hit the floor when dinner guests step into our 80’-foot pole barn. If the weather is going to be questionable, you’ll enjoy dinner in our pole barn—and don’t worry, the animals have their own, separate barn.
• Fishing sounds fun, do you have fishing equipment? We don’t keep fishing equipment around, but you’re welcome to bring your own!
• I have kids, is this event for them too? Yes! Many of our families have kids, you’ll find them roasting s’mores, kicking a ball around, and making some new friends. We also have a kid-friendly menu that is delicious and wholesome, using ingredients from the land.
• What should I wear? Great question! Our dress code—comfortable. Wear whatever you like. We’re not telling you how to dress but you’ll probably want to wear flat shoes for walking comfortably around the farm.