2020 Schedule & Tickets
We are excited to announce our Dine on the Land schedule for 2020. Next season we are expanding; to complement our growth and all the new projects and programming we've planned, we're limiting our signature Dine on the Land events to just four: June through September. Reserve your seat now. We fill up super fast, but of course ya'll know that by now.
Each event in 2020 is scheduled on Saturdays and starts at 5 PM , ending (usually) at 9 PM.
Follow each link to learn more:
Purchase an e-Gift Card during the holiday season! We'll contact recipient after the holidays to help them select date and apply funds.
About Dine on the Land Events
Dine on the Land is our signature farm dining experience. Our entire season revolves around growing ingredients for a multi-course feast served at our 107-foot, hand-crafted table. The table is set out in our field, near the gardens, or in our 80-foot barn. Each event we partner with a team of amazing chefs. Ingredients are picked hours before you arrive. Every course is prepared on our 12'-foot wood-fire grill. Each four-hour Dine on the Land event features our favorite wines, cocktails and craft beers, along with live music, a farm tour, bonfire for roasting marshmallows, and the time and space to connect with locally-grown food and the appeal of rural-living - raising a glass to the slow life.
Arrive at 5 PM and check-in at the General Store. Enjoy a walking tour of the farm, grab a locally crafted beer, glass of wine, or bourbon lemonade and a light bite at the bar. Catch up with friends or family and learn more about how a family of city-dwellers left the hustle-n-bustle to build a slow down life with their own hands.
When you hear the dinner bell ring around 6 PM, take your seat, sit back, and relax while we take your taste buds on a slow journey through each course cooked over our impressive wood-fire grill.
Following the feast, enjoy a live concert out at the pond, take a seat on the hill, dance in the grass, settle in by the fire on a hay bale and enjoy some roasted marshmallows.
Your ticket includes:
• An intimate farm tour
• A field-to-fire, multi-course feast
• Live music
• A bonfire with s’mores bar (weather-permitting)
• Your first drink is on us. After that, we have a variety of wines, locally-brewed craft beer, and seasonal cocktails available for purchase. Ice tea, lemonade, water and coffee are included.
• Vegetarian or Vegan? Lots of our dinner guests are plant-strong, and we’re happy to feed you the most delicious veggie-filled meal on the planet. Just indicate your preference when you buy your ticket.
• Gluten-Sensitive? Many of our guests are gluten-sensitive and we take this seriously. We don’t have a dedicated gluten-free facility, so we can’t guarantee cross-contamination.
• Are drinks included? One drink token is provided when you check-in and non-alcoholic beverages, such as lemonade, ice tea, and coffee are also included. Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at the bar. Prices range from $6 - $12.
• Refunds? Sorry, no refunds. Your ticket is transferable though, so we suggest selling it to a friend.
• Rain? We’ve got you covered! Jaws hit the floor when dinner guests step into our 80’-foot pole barn. If the weather is going to be questionable, you’ll enjoy dinner in our pole barn—and don’t worry, the animals have their own, separate barn.
• Fishing sounds fun, do you have fishing equipment? We don’t keep fishing equipment around, but you’re welcome to bring your own!
• I have kids, is this event for them too? Yes! Many of our families have kids, you’ll find them roasting s’mores, kicking a ball around, and making some new friends. We also have a kid-friendly menu that is delicious and wholesome, using ingredients from the land.
• What should I wear? Great question! Our dress code—comfortable. Wear whatever you like. We’re not telling you how to dress but you’ll probably want to wear flat shoes for walking comfortably around the farm.